Sunday, 29 July 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winner


Good morning Sweet Stampers! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Did you watch the opening ceremony for the Olympics?  I suppose the upside of not having the best weather here is that I can stay inside to watch the swimming!

We had some fabulous entries in our Monochrome challenge last week but the one that I kept going back to was this one:



I love the simplicity of the design and the colouring is so beautifully done. Well done #6 Eva Wikberg - we'd love you to take our blinkie for your blog!

And now for our prize draw.  For this challenge we were sponsored by Emerald Faeries who are giving the lucky winner 2 of their fabulous digis.



Congratulations #8 Rene! Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar and they will give you the info you need to claim your prize.

We have a new challenge up and running already. It's Christmas this week - no, don't panic, it's not the actual celebration, just our Christmas in July challenge!  So let's see all that Christmas glitter, and bling, sparkle and snow. You could win a prize from Di's Digi Downloads who are sponsoring this challenge and don't forget, the lovely Joanna Sheen also gives away a £10 voucher to one randomly chosen winner each month.

I'm hoping to spend my time watching the Olympics and making a start on my Christmas cards if the weather doesn't improve.  If it does, then I've got some serious weeding to do!

Whatever you're doing, have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Evelina Wikberg said...

OH! Thank you very much!! I shall display the badge proudly on my blog. Thanks again. :)))) xx

Rene said...

Yayayayayayay! I won...thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
Rene :D

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations xx