Sunday, 3 November 2013

Spotlight, Weekly and Monthly Winners

Good morning Sweet Stampers! What a fabulous response we had to our Trees/Leaves/Wood challenge last week.  The standard and quality of the entries was incredible and I knew right away that I wouldn't be able to choose just one winner for our Spotlight feature... so I didn't!  I could easily have had a Top 10 this week, but managed (somehow) to get down to a Top 3.

Here they are:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Well done, everyone and thank you for sharing these gorgeous creations.  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your lovely blogs.

We were sponsored by Hobbycutz for this challenge and the lovely Kobie has a fabby prize waiting for our randomly chosen winner. 

#87 ... that's you Brenda B!

Our monthly sponsor, the Ribbon Girl, has a £10 voucher to spend at their amazing online store.  Mr Random picked a winner from all of our entries this month:


My calculations tell me that the lucky winner is therefore #64 in the Halloween challenge... that's you Jackie C!

Congratulations Brenda and Jackie! Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prizes.

We're looking forward to seeing your shaped cards for this week's challenge.  Remember, though, that you'll need to stamp in order to be eligible for a prize.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

6 comments:

Henri√ętte said...

Thanks for picking my card in top 3. I have put the badge on my blog.
Congrats to the other ladies.
Hugs Henriette

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Claire said...

Wow I was chosen in the top three! Thanks so much :)
Claire x

Jackie C said...

Welllllllll, yay. Thank you, doing a happy dance! Congrats to everyone else too x

butlersabroad said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise to have won! Beautiful top 3 and congrats to Jackie too. Off to send and email.

Hugs
Brenda

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Well done everybody, your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Janine x