Sunday, 13 April 2014

Easter Spotlight

Well while Tracey is off on her jolly holidays, you get me stepping in to her shoes!  Short & succinct as I have a million & one things to do before a sleepover tonight...and we all know the only thing that doesn't happen on a sleepover right?!!

In no particular order this week's Top 3 Spotlight are:







Congratulations ladies, please help yourself to our spotlight badge & display with pride.

Our very lucky random winner of the £15 spending spree from Crafty Devils Papercraft is.......



Well done sweetie, drop us an e.mail & leave us a comment letting us know you've done so & we can get your prize organised for you.

That's all folks, have a great week & put some time aside to join in our current challenge of FLOWERS, love to see you xx

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- Thank you so much for choosing my card- I appreciate it and will add your badge to my sidebar! : )

niki1 said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card !
Also see mail please!
Greetings,
Monique ( niki1 )

Mamma Mia said...

Thank you so very much indeed for my Random Win! Also congratulations to the very well deserved Top 3.
Have just sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you.
Hugs, Helen x