Sunday, 10 August 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers and thank you all for your fabulous entries in our Bingo Challenge.  The quality of entries was exceptional and I felt it would be unfair to choose just one for our Spotlight this week so I've chosen my Top 3.

Here they are, in no particular order









 
 


Congratulations, ladies and thank you for sharing these beautiful creations.  Please help yourselves to our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blogs.

Now we need to find out who has won our weekly prize, which this time is sponsored by

www.craftmojo.co.uk

A £10 voucher is waiting for





#20 Cebelica!  It must be your lucky day!  Please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prize and happy shopping!

There's a photo inspiration challenge for you to play along with this week.  Remember to stamp, though, if you want to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.

Wishing you all a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Pamellia Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my really really pink card in your top three! I will post your blinkie with pride! Congrats to the other winners as well! See you next challenge!! Hugs :)

Inky Angel said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3! Love all the beautiful entries, congrats to Cebelica and Pamelia.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Katie

cebelica said...

Wow, it really must be my lucky day. Thank you for the prize as well as for choosing my card to be among top 3. Congrats to the other top 3 ladies as well! :)

Hugs! xx