Sunday, 7 February 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Valentine Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I'm here to announce the winners from last weeks Valentine's.

Thank you for all your lovely entries this week. I was actually torn between two this week but I've plumped for this one because it made me laugh! I'm not a terribly romantic lovely dovey person and this just appealed to my sense of humour.


It belongs to #19 - Magic Flying Boots. Well done and please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Crafty Ribbons were our sponsors and are offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner, chosen by Mr Random.
Crafty Ribbons

Our originally drawn winner asked us to redraw the prize as she is a DT member for Crafty Ribbons so the now lucky winner is:

#7 - Deanne

Congratulations Deanne, please leave us a comment and drop us an e.mail to claim your prize

This week's challenge is Love and this week we're just playing for fun! 

Remember to stamp (rubber or digi) in order to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.

Have a wonderful week everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Yay I'm the winner, have emailed you xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card....made me smile....great image and sentiment....Joolsx